FreeMind 1.1.0: The New Features
Revision as of 04:01, 22 June 2015 by Christianfoltin
Big New features
- new feature: HiDPI support (for windows and linux, mac was already there)
- Look into the properties under Appearance -> Scale.
- New method to create graphical and local links: copy nodes and then paste them as graphical or local links.
- Paste of structured (HTML) data recognizes the structure and reconstructs it as hierarchical nodes.
- Format dialog has example nodes that demonstrate the changes.
- New feature: font color combo box
- Re-developed lots of the attribute functionality.
- Search dialog on geographical maps accepts coordinates in the form "lat lon" or "lat lon;lat2 lon2;..."
- A reverse lookup is then performed unless you set do_reverse_lookup_on_lat_lon_search to false.
- New search&replace dialog shows tooltips of the node and note text.
- Enhanced the calendar widget to show 12 month at once.
- New feature: standalone map server created.
- new feature: icon toolbar can have multiple columns (see properties->appearance).
- New feature: on save, thumbnails are created and displayed as tooltip on mindmap links to other mm-files
- Added node statistics to the status bar (inclusive sums of node contents).
- New Export as html page with a single clickable image containing only the links (URLs) or the map.
- Clones can be deactivated by menu