Mind map gallery
(-Investing link, per suggestion; -one spam)
|Line 171:||Line 171:|
* <mm>[[:Gita.mm|flash|Introduction to Bhagavad Gita]]</mm>
* <mm>[[:Gita.mm|flash|Introduction to Bhagavad Gita]]</mm>
Revision as of 13:39, 25 November 2012
This gallery shows mind maps contributed by FreeMind users. Many of the mind maps are shown in a Flash browser, which looks different from the FreeMind application.
- Make use of this page for publishing your mind maps in English language in this wiki.
- Read here how to do it.
- Flash maps support linking to remote URLs! Flash browser documentation as a mind map
- For non-English mind maps just use another wiki pages and link to them from this section
Maps in English
Computers and IT
C# 2.0: Notes on C# 2.0. Includes the fundamentals of the language, such as classes and arrays, features that were introduced in version 2.0, such as generics and anonymous methods, and background information, such as memory management and the Intermediate Language (IL). This mind-map acts as a contents page, just listing major topics. Each major topic in the mind-map has a link to a sub-map with details of that topic. SimonTeW 18:56, 29 May 2008 (PDT)
Python 2.5: Notes on Python 2.5. Covers the absolute basics, such as significant white space, up to advanced topics, such as list comprehensions, iterators and generators. This mind-map acts as a contents page, just listing major topics. Each major topic in the mind-map has a link to a sub-map with details of that topic. SimonTeW 06:50, 2 Oct 2008 (UTC)
C Programming: Summary of C Programming. Covers C language basic syntax, preprocessor, memory allocation, arrays, structures, variables and functions. There are also some hints on C program structure, input & output. a3n 00:07, 25 Feb 2009 (GMT+1:00).
- Issues in Publish-Subscribe Content Distribution, what to consider in designing a pub-sub system (Luke O'Connor, Feb 4th, 2008).
- SOA Patterns Masters, a mindmap of the initial state of my masters research on SOA Patterns.
- Anatomy of Security Disasters, a mindmap describing decomposing an article by Marcus Ranum (Luke O'Connor, April 23rd, 2009).
- Anonymity on the Edge, a mindmap describing a recent incident with the Tor anonymity network (Luke O'Connor, Feb 4th, 2008).
- Application Whitelisting, a mindmap describing issues around current IT Security practice and Application Whitelisting (Luke O'Connor, March 16th, 2009).
- The Cold Boot Attack, a mindmap outlining the impact and reactions of the Princeton Cold Boot Attack announced in Feb 2008 (Luke O'Connor, April 3rd, 2009).
- Debian Crypto Incident, a mindmap with an annotated list of references for the Debian Crypto incident of 2008 (Luke O'Connor, April 2nd, 2009).
- Long Tail of Vulnerability for A5/1, a mindmap describing an improved attack to recover A5/1 encryption keys (Luke O'Connor, March 31st, 2009).
- Remote Working Risks, a mindmap describing several risks and threats associated with remote IT working, based on a report from CISCO (Luke O'Connor, March 16th, 2009).
- Security Trends in Mobile Devices, a mindmap describing security trends in Mobile Devices based on data from Feb 2008 (Luke O'Connor, March 31st, 2009).
- Rainbow Tables for A5/1, a mindmap outlining a new project to computer rainbow tables for the A5/1 GSM Encryption Algorithm (Luke O'Connor, September 14, 2009).
- IT Security Trends 2008, a mindmap outlining trends in the IT Security Industry, based on observations in 2008 (Luke O'Connor, August 23, 2010).
- Short history of DDoS, a mindmap derived from an article by Richard Stiennon providing a short history of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks (Luke O'Connor, August 26, 2010).
Software and Applications
- The Mythical Man-Month: Notes from the essays in the book The Mythical Man-Month: Essays in Software Engineering, by Fred Brooks Jr. This mind-map acts as a contents page, just listing the essays in the book. Each essay in the mind-map has a link to a sub-map with notes about that essay. --SimonTeW 02:44, 18 Mar 2008 (PDT)
- Coder To Developer: Tools and Strategies for Delivering Your Software: Notes from the book Coder To Developer: Tools and Strategies for Delivering Your Software, by Mike Gunderloy (2004). While the principles are universal, the tools mentioned are specific to .NET. The links from the book that appear in the mind-maps have all been checked and updated (March 2008), where required. This mind-map acts as a contents page, just listing the topics covered in the book. --SimonTeW 19:20, 20 Mar 2008 (PDT)
- Software_design_patterns.mm --Nikolai.a 00:15, 20 Sep 2007 (PDT)
- A quick map of what, where and how to use FreeMind --Markr121 13:15, 22 Nov 2006 (PST)
- How to emulate labelled edges --kenrob 2007-02-14 22:15
- How to emulate multiple roots --kenrob 2007-02-18 01:17
- How to mirror nodes about the root --kenrob 2007-05-06 15:30 (This link seems to be broken)
A MindMap template for Lotus Notes/Domino development -- Spamarty 12:02, 25 Nov 2008 (UTC)
- Mindmaps about software (e.g. AJAX, XML etc etc) and project management |http://www.mp3monster.org/new/techie/]
- Star LOGO TNG: the good, the bad and the interesting Now with working links! --Ddaniels 22:34, 29 Mar 2007 (PDT)
- SQL Server 2000: Notes about SQL Server 2000 and its programming language, T-SQL. This mind-map acts as a contents page, just listing major topics. Each major topic in the mind-map has a link to a sub-map with details of that topic. SimonTeW 02:10, 11 Apr 2008 (PDT)
- SQL Server 2005 Tips: Equally applicable to SQL Server 2008. This mind-map acts as a contents page, just listing major topics. Each major topic in the mind-map has a link to a sub-map with details of that topic. SimonTeW 21:40, 20 Oct 2008 (UTC)
- What's New in SQL Server 2008: Changes from SQL Server 2005. This mind-map acts as a contents page, just listing major topics. Each major topic in the mind-map has a link to a sub-map with details of that topic. SimonTeW 04:21, 16 Oct 2008 (UTC)
Teachable, Reusable Units of Cognition in Open Source: Open Source software presented by means of the TRUC educational pattern.
- presentation: Enhydra XMLC (XML Compiler) (For more resources, expand "alternative names" node.) --Cgr 17:25, 14 Aug 2007 .
- build: Apache Maven 2 --Cgr 23:25, 25 Jan 2008.
Business Procedures, Workflows, Models
- Sascha Mundstein's maps on mind mapping and business topics, including attacking problems, creativity, a model for venture capital investment analysis, risk management plan, a book review, and an online marketing framework.
- Business Plan generator, contains a mindmap and a small number of OpenOffice.org spreadsheets (linked to from within the mindmap). Most nodes on the mindmap have notes containing clear explanations of what you need to do, and the rest are self-explanatory. Use this to work out your business plan. Add all the info as notes on the nodes. When you're happy with it, export it to OpenOffice Writer format, then edit the doc and link in the spreadsheets, and hey presto, you've got a complete polished business plan ready to take to the bank or your favourite VC.
Noshir Jesung 14:31, 5 Aug 2008 (pdt)
- Aesica -- 26 April 2007.
- Chemical Sources -- 26 April 2007. (Note html formatting has been lost in this map??)
- Writing an Essay With FreeMind
- Student production of materials--Dennis Daniels 00:48, 5 Aug 2009 (UTC)
- Leadership in Organizations
- reverse mentoring --Ddaniels 22:48, 23 Mar 2007 (PDT)
- TRUC: Teachable, Reusable Units of Cognition . An educational pattern by Bertrand Meyer. (reference: Teachable, Reusable Units of Cognition, in Computer (IEEE), vol. 39, no. 4, April 2006, pages 20-24. http://se.ethz.ch/~meyer/publications/computer/truc.pdf) --Cgr 11:45, 14 Aug 2007
- Mind Map Gallery/Personal Learning Environment
- Writing_a_Lab_Report.mm --User:George Huczek Nov 26, 2009
- Toastmasters Education Tracking Free Mind will help you track your progress in the Toastmasters International program. Consider this a template for you. You can use it to record the specific dates of accomplished projects in the program until you are awarded the Distinguish Toastmasters (DT). Written by MADCookie.
- How Moodle can help teachers become managers and not secretaries--Dennis Daniels 19:57, 5 Sep 2009 (UTC)
- using a cheap webcam to aid in instruction in the classroom and beyond--Dennis Daniels 19:46, 5 Sep 2009 (UTC)
- Moodle Education Platform and Linux for education and Sugar OLPC--Dennis Daniels 19:46, 5 Sep 2009 (UTC)
- This is the updated one with a name change.
- Diagnosing Headaches with Chinese Medicine
- ED Efficiency and Effectiveness.mm
- A genealogical tree of the birth and descendants of personalities from the Vedic literature, Srimad-Bhagavatam - Bhagavata Purana
- Steuerrecht.mm moved to the Mind Map Gallery in German
Mind map galleries not in English, in alphabetical order:
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Korean (broken Link?)
- Tiếng Việt
Galleries of FreeMind mind maps on the web: