Revision as of 20:20, 15 December 2010 by Dan Polansky
Release 0.6.0 is a follow-up on release 0.5.0, released on 2003-02-01.
Some of the new features and enhancements of FreeMind 0.6.0, absent in FreeMind 0.5.0:
- Allowing newlines in long nodes
- Find Next - Control + G (new action)
- Hiding of toolbar (new action)
- The look-and-feel "windows" works in Windows (it did not)
- Default look and feel changed from "metal" to "windows"
- New butterfly icon for FreeMind, appearing in the window frame of FreeMind, and in "Freemind.exe" launcher
- Antialiasing option: only antialias edges or antialias both edges and fonts; default: only edges.
- Increased performance of all operations occurring deep inside the tree - folding, pasting, editing, leads to savings in memory consumption
- Pasting and dropping of file lists into FreeMind, after files were selected outside of FreeMind, such as in Windows file explorer
- Splitting of long nodes (new action)
- Add keyboard support to patterns AKA physical styles
- Zoom made functional (previously it was there but broken)
- Overhaul Export to HTML
- In Export to HTML, add option: no folding / folding current / folding all.
- File mode made functional
- Blend color - function that blends the background color with the node color, as if the node was semitransparent (new action)
- Copy Single (new action)
Previous release: Release 0.5.0
Next release: Release 0.6.1