Revision as of 20:21, 15 December 2010 by Dan Polansky
Release 0.6.5 is a follow-up release on release 0.6.1, released on 2003-09-04.
Some of the new features and enhancements of FreeMind 0.6.5:
- Remembering vertical position of the cursor in a branch: Moving with keyboard arrows around remembers where you have been the last time when entering a branch
- New Node as Sibling (new action)
- Keyboard: Insert inserts new nodes
- Keyboard: Space makes toggle folded
- Clicking on a leaf node leads to editing
- Home and End keys lead to editing
- Typing enters editing a node and replaces the current text (can be disabled using an option)
- Pressing backspace enters editing a node and replaces the current text
- Escape does not ask about discarding the changes when editing
- Cursor move opens the folds when made in the folded direction
- File locking: prevention of two users editing the same mind map and overwriting each other's changes
- Printing: printing to several sheets of paper, creating one large mind map from them
- Export to HTML: New option - based on headings.
- Showing a cross cursor when dragging the background of the mind map
- Remembering the size of the window between two sessions
Previous release: Release 0.6.1
Next release Release 0.6.7.